What’s in the box?
- Plug the HDMI cable into the side of Pando™ . This cable is used to transmit video to your TV. [Optional]
- Plug the USB cable into the side of Pando™ . This is used to power the device
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the side of your TV. [Optional]
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB charger and then plug into the wall. There is no switch on the device plugging it in turns it on.
- Connect power to Pando, and TV [TV Optional]
- Once powered Pando forms a hotspot called “Pando”. Use your phone or computer to connect to the “Pando” hotspot. Using your phone or your computer navigate to config.getpando.com to register your device. [Login credentials created when you signed up for service]
- Once device has been registered, sign in online [getpando.com/signin] to pair Pando with your point of sale systems